Monday, April 6, 2009

Missing.

well,i don't know what is wrong with postman nowadays. are they being lazy or trying to clear all the letters in their storage with simply put it in anyone's letter box.

and i'm supposed to receive my offer letter from TAR College kl campus 2 weeks ago after i submitted my application. and i thought there's something wrong with my application. thus, i gave a call to the college and they told me that they've approved my application and have sent the offer letter to me. i was like what the hell.....i didn't receive anything ?

gosh! i was so pissed, and they told me i have to come to collect my duplicate offer letter if i didn't receive anything. i don't mind to go there to get my letter but i kinda expect to get the letter last week cause i'm gonna apply for the loan asap and now this kinda thing happened.

f*** the postman who simply put my stuff and other people's.

arghhhhh! going to ask about it later at the post office..zzzzz, wasting my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment