Friday, April 10, 2009

listening to slow and sad songs.

not in a mood for fun and joy.

always isolate myself from everyone.

will smile no matter what..even if i'm angry.

these are the symptoms that i'm suffering...but i do not know why is this happening to me
and what kinda disease i'm suffering from.


felt every seconds my of life are so misery,lonely and painful..but why is this happening.

seems like everything that used to bring up my mood and make me laughed are now gone...to where me myself have no idea...

sometime i feel like running away from this life and these mess...but to where ?

i have nobody in this world...except for myself.

and everyone else seems to be leaving....heading for their own happiness.

i wish this to be my nightmare and would wake up from it anytime..but sadly this is reality which mean i won't be able to escape from it.


No comments:

Post a Comment