Tuesday, April 21, 2009

happy

today was the happiest day ever. xD why ? well,if you guys read my previous post then you all with have a rough idea about what this is all about.

anyway....

i spoke to my friend yesterday who happens to work in hand phone shop in QB mall and also have knowledge in software stuff.

after my visit at passion saloon i went to QB to his work place as he promised me to help me recover back my stuff that got erased from my M2 card.

pretty busy day at his shop as i gotta wait for a while before he could help me with my problem
i gave him my M2 card so that he could try to recover back my stuff and he did..the process is damn long and i'm hungry cause i skipped lunch...worrying about my pictures. sounds silly right ? but my pictures are my life.

after about 2 hours..we killed time by walk around QB window shopping and chat and share problems and thoughts.

he actually got customer waiting for him and calls after calls coming into his phone and he pushed them aside just to help me. i was touched and honored to have him as my buddy.

the final result i get my pictures back and i was so happy.

i promised him that i would do something back to him but he said how about we go get girls for ourselves instead of buying lunch. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment