Sunday, April 19, 2009

good to worse

well...my day started like any other sunday morning. i woke up clean my bed and clean up and eat breakfast.

those were my morning routine.

last night my good friend jess asked me to look for photographer to take some shots and also some videos for her mum's care center called pingu.

after talking well is chatting exactly,i agreed to help her cause i'm free on sunday and her friends are not available.

i reached there about 12.30 pm

cause i'm meeting the parents so i couldn't afford to be late.

so i went there and for the first time in our years of friendship that i got to meet jess's family,siblings and relatives.

they were friendly towards me...and i appreciated that. xD


anyway i started to snap pictures of the surrounding and also the visitors, i couldn't get my brother's digital camera as my sister took it to kl with her.

but luckily my phone can be use as camera as my phone take high quality pictures.

my friend promised to come and accompany me after he drop his sister at gurney plaza

i spent some time to mingle around and also have some short conversation with jess's relatives and folks.

the place is actually quite comfortable and the penguin pictures on the wall and stuffed toys and stuff..if i were kid,i would love to go there. (jess if you're reading this,i want u to know that i really mean it. ) xD

my friend came to accompany although he was late but he showed up so we crap and crap and crap to kill time and when the clock strikes at 3pm
is time for the guess to go back..and also the prizes giving for the coloring contest.

after we ate some snacks provided, my friend went back and i went back inside to help with the balloons.

went back after saying goodbye to jess's parents.


AT HOME.

so i planned to transfer all the picture taken at the care center to my pc and send to jess
after that.
i tried ti connect my phone to my pc few times but it failed to detect my phone
after a few tries i finally managed to connect..so i accessed the folder and selected the picture
and start to move to my pc

while the transfer is still running...a pop up window appeared saying error was detected and when i clicked OK the transfer window disappeared too so i open my folder to try to move the pictures to my pc again..

i was so surprised to see that my camera album that used to have 200 over pictures now has 50 pictures...i was like OMFG!!!
what the hell happened...my pictures are my life. what happened to them ?

i was so scare cause i was suppose to send pictures to jess but now i cant and the worse thing is
my pictures are 99%ly gone.

ahhhh...jess told me to use the recovery software to recover my pictures and im trying it now.

finger cross.

IF I MANAGED TO GET BACK MY PICTURES,I WILL POST THEM HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment