Monday, March 30, 2009

APRIL

in one day time we will be saying goodbye to march and hello april which also mean APRIL FOOL. LOL!

who's gonna prank or be prank by me ??? we'll see...xD

and also the month of april 2009 is kinda special..and why ? well,this is my final month in penang before i left penang and go to kl to continue my studies which i left for about 1 year. zzzz

is like totally chaos now cause we're looking for houses to rent and also some of my friends is also worrying whether will they ever be able to graduate on time and go to kl for advance diploma (degree). and i'm waiting for the offer letter before i start my application for loan and stuff. xD


well as for me....have to save up my own cash as much as possible cause the expenses in kl are like DAMN! SUPER! high compare to penang and i'm not a rich brat.

to be continue----will be updating on this post anytime next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment