Wednesday, March 4, 2009

busy saturday part 2

after we finished with movie (street fighter legend of chun li) my friend wanted to go gurney plaza to play game at the arcade there so i says okayy and we left QB with the weather at that moment was dark and windy and i expect rain will pour down from sky soon so i rushed to gurney plaza .

halfway there....rain started to to poured in small drops which i kept telling myself that i can make it on time but once i reached pulau tikus rain gets heavy. my jacket was soaking wet and same goes to my shirt.

when i actually reached gurney a while after that i met with my friend and told him that i need a new shirt cause that night we're going to the party in the park in esplanade which featuring HITZ.fm morning crew jj&&ean.

went to reject shop and bought myself a simple T's and set out to esplanade after played few game at the arcade,one of our friend also wanna to go there so after dropping his girlfriend he came to find us at the esplanade and the concert was awesome although not much people cause of rain earlier so me and my buddy had fun and we also took some picture with jj&&ean and a limited tshirt of hitz.fm fugitive gave to me by ean.

about 10mins after 10pm we went back cause my friend have some inspection to do the next day. it was tiring but i had fun. i loved my phone cause the good quality of picture.

rock band from kampar,perak.


crowd enjoying the music. they were insanely outta control.



morning crew jj&&ean.



hitz.fm fugitive limited tshirt.



us during the concert.


the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment