Friday, September 12, 2008

merdeka xD

merdeka! merdeka! merdeka!

haha, thats was on my mind when i submitted my answer papers to the authorized person
after i finshed with my paper, yeah~
i was so happy cause no more exam and of course i hope i can pass the paper cause i have
a strong confident in it. heehe.

well, now im a free man. i can start to enjoy my life in back like i used to
and i'm glad that everything are in order...except for the my dear friend who is having a hard time studying for the exam, hope she do well in the exam.

maybe my lucky charm could bring her luck. LOL!

well, back to the main topic...
now that i practically got nothing to do..during my shift in my college club house
the only i could do there is read which i couldn't even imagine myself doing it
few years back cause i practically hates reading..but now
haha and surprisingly i could finish a thick novel in one day..imagine that!
so far..i've read horror and detectives novel and my favorites novel among all the novels i've read is none other than the sweet valley universities thriller edition.

but too bad for me cause i only read one from the thriller series and i which to read more
cause i got all the time in the world to kill..

i'm gonna go hunting for books when i'm out to the mall..xD

one more thing is when i got nothing to do there..i could free my mind to do some thinking
and i sometimes end up writing a short poetry lines. =)

i'm gonna put it in here when i got the chance cause right now is my lunch break
and i have to be there at 2+pm

fin~

more updates soon.
keep on reading my blog yeah~

No comments:

Post a Comment