Sunday, August 31, 2008

An Evening to be Remembered

when people said that the 3rd time is a charm you bet they were right and me myself
believed it.

it all begin with the gift i bought which suppose to be a birthday gift to my dear birthday girl
but i failed to do so and then there comes my second attempts the next day which also end
up in a not like what i imagined.

and i also have thought of throwing the gift at once cause i've failed but my good friend
make me realize that i have chance still..that is present the gift to her myself and in her case
i have to go to her workplace to do it and i did. xD and i was lucky cause she's working on the 3oth and i gets to go and see her sing at DORSETT hotel's lounge.

that day is yesterday which i never realize is merdeka eve also. anyway, i planned to go with my friend but all of them have plan and i end up going there alone and i'm glad that i decided to go there by myself.

i dressed myself to impress her and i think i did with my smart casual looks. and she thought i was playing with her when i told her i was coming to see her and she also forgotten about it so when i enter the lounge which is quite small and the she could see anyone that came in, she was shocked to see me. like i said, she thought i was playing when i told her i am coming.

i gotta say she looks stunning with her red top and white pants, i couldn't stop from looking at her and she also threw me some smile when she's on the stage and sorry cause no picture cause the place is quite dark and my phone takes bad picture in the dark but it'll last forever in my mind.

after 45minuets singing, the band will have their break time for 15minuets and gosh that was fast considering they have to stand and sing for almost an hour and i feel sorry for my dear friend and plus she got no voice and not feeling well plus tired and still gave the audience her best performance. i feel her pain cause she have to sing till 2 in the morning, how tired is that plus the legs will be very tired in the morning..

the waitress there was quite friendly and she thought i was an ARABIC GUY!! through the first glimpse. and i was like LOL! oh and the audience also can request songs for the band to sing and my first song was happy birthday from the click 5 but sadly they don't know how the song goes. but she still sees my request where i put my name and hers on it..once again, i made her smile.
great success! and we had a short conversation from her short 15minuets break time and after i paid my bills i went to get the thing the thing i bought for her and when i'm gone
she sang the songs that i requested...i missed half of it. sigh.

and while waiting for next break so that i can give her the thing i try to squeeze my brain to come out with a short lines of poem to give her and when the time for her break we had a short conversation again and is the last one of the night and before she starts i asked her to sing one last song for me and she did....she sang the song that she's good at singing which is shakira-objection and i love her performance. and that was the best night i've had and when i'm leaving i left the poem i wrote for her to the waitress and asked her to pass to my friend after her show and i hope she remembers to do so. this is what i wrote to her :

roses are red, violets are blue.

i'll trade everything,

if i could just hear for one last time,

the sweet voice of you.

i do hope she gets and like it. heehe. i also hope she'll recover soon cause today she totally got no voice and sick.

and when i'm walking out from the lounge she threw me a wave of goodbye and a sweet smiles of her and i was so happy cause i finally get what i wanted..for her to notice me.

well, thats the details of my post and update on the birthday girl post.
will keep on updating my post. heheh!

No comments:

Post a Comment