Tuesday, August 5, 2008

it is the time of day again....

hahhah, is time for new post that is. xD

And my last post is when i quit my job and so i'll kick start my post from there.

Days passed and i'm starting to feel the effect already, the effect of working that is. to start of is my disability to stay up late at night cause when i'm working i'm used to sleep early and sometimes is at 10pm. haha, pretty early right ? yeah i know it is but what to do. And i'll begin to feel sleepy and yawning around that time and it always spoils my mood to online. this is a habit that must begone. *smile*

Anyway, i'll also having problem of waking up early. yeah, early. i guess for student it might be a good thing but NOT for me, cause when enjoying my time in my own world, my eyes will open automatically. To be exact, i'll woke at 7.30am every morning and i'll normally will try to close my eyes and get back to sleep but the attemps failed. *sigh* even in the weekends also, when will this nightmare stops.








No comments:

Post a Comment