Friday, September 12, 2008

L I F E

On a busy pavement I stand, looking at everyone passing byWithout noticing each other and each of them heading for their path of life.Except me who is still wondering what is my purpose of my existence in this world,I tried to shout for attention at the top of my voices.But still no one wants to lay their eyes on me

And so, with the energy I possessedI left the pavement with sadness filling my hearts For each of my steps is replace with tears of loneliness.

The night moon is my only loyal companion Where it shows up every single night to listen to the voice of my heart.As I hope the night will last forever so that I could be with My faithful friend forever. I still remembered when mum uses to sayThe moon is where angels lives

But do I really able to land myself on the moon And be together with the friends whom has been accompanying Me all this life ?

I always wondering whether the moon is my path of life ?A life that is not a lonely life, a life that is really I can be proud ofLiving through till my last breath.

1 comment: