Wednesday, April 30, 2008

today is the second day of my holiday and i also don't know what to do cause my computer still cannot use, sigh. damn you bro!

woke up quite early today, hehe. 930 to be exact and ate my breakfast. then have a call from my good buddy saying that he wanna crash at my house for the afternoon. when he arrive, all we did was playing games. wee...he's the one whose playing and i'm the consultant cause i've completed the game few days ago.

so, after that my mum cooks dinner and let him have a bit cause my mum is very good in treating any guess that come to my house. haha, and although the rice is a bit spicy, he manage to finished up the entore bowl of rice. =D

i hope my pc will be okayy as soon as possible cause day without computer is like living in jail or stuck on deserted island like LOST. haha!

well, thats all for now. i'll update my blog when i could online back. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment