Wednesday, April 30, 2008

finally, i can't online after a few days of suffering. all because of the itchiness of my big brother's hand. so here i am, sitting in net city[ a famous cc among tarcian xD] checking mails and online-ing.
lots of thing happened around me these few days, well to start of is my final paper and the final paper for my entire diploma course. heehe, i have to say thanks a lot to some of my friends for helping me to squeeze this subjects into my thick skulls. and now i have officially completed my diploma course and hopefully i'll be able to proceed to kl for my degree course. my exam was not so hard except for the first paper which is very tricky, gosh i hope i'll pass. and for the paper that i failed twice which is law paper. the paper was quiet easy and above that, my lecturer came once in a while to check up on us and oh yeah, he even gave us some answer regarding the question, you rock sir!

so, now is time to throw away all the books and start planning for holiday activities and me and my gang didn't go out for holiday in a while and the last time we went for holiday is genting. so, right now i'm planning to go to langkawi which i never been there before, xD.


No comments:

Post a Comment