Sunday, May 3, 2009

mother's day

well..i'm gonna let everyone know that i love my mum so much. and appreciate every seconds that i get to spend with her although sometime i raised my voice to her..well,is human nature to get angry. but should not exploded to her. SORRY MUM!

i wanna celebrate this year mother's day with her but too bad i'm seriously outta cash and barely have cash for my own entertainment..sigh.

but i will celebrate with you and even though it won't be on the historical day like mother's day...but i will make it special and remembered. xD

lastly i would like to thanks my mum for suffering for 9 months just to let me have a precious life in this world.

i appreciate that..and i couldn't find a word to describe how i felt about you..

but i do know that you're the best guardian angel ever..

every sacrifices you made will i remember for the rest of my life..

i love u mum. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment