Thursday, February 5, 2009

21st

3-2-1988 this date will never be forgotten as this day marked the day that i was borned. so on the the year of 2009 which is this year, i'm officially 21 years old. i know i'm getting old but i'm not done enjoying my life.

in my 21 years of life, i've accomplished a lots of thing and in this post i'm gonna list couples of things which i did during my 21 years on the planet called earth. xD

went to kindy.*like DUH!*

had parents to scholl for bad behaviour (primary + secondary)

graduated from secondary school with good results

get a diploma after 2 hard years.

drove a car and bike

watched more than 100 movies in cinema.

almost got busted by police on new year eve.


well, that's the only things that i managed to thinked out, although my achievements is not so good compare to others but i'm happy with what i have so far.

and for those who came to celebrate my birthday party with me, thank you all so much for being such a loyal companion.


No comments:

Post a Comment